October 28, 2008

Can't think right anymore.

So Friday I decided I would start listening to heroes thinking it would be just some other cool TV series since I love watching movies but it was much more then that.

I don't think there is any other TV series that can even come close to compare to heroes, it's simply too insane. The amounts of twist and trill that you get while watching this is just too much. So I watched the first one but it was so good I just ended watchings the whole 2 seasons in my weekend and now I'm going to watch season 3 tomorrow but it's not done yet. If you like TV series I'm telling you, you got to watch this it is seriously amazing but let me warn you, if you do watch the first episode make sure you are able to watch the rest because you won't be able to think about anything else for a while. Let me make this clear to you, I went into such a insane mood I couldn't do anything else but watch this show, it's THAT amazing.

No comments: