October 19, 2008

A bit more about me.

Well I came to the conclusion that if you are to visit someone's blog you want to know what this person do, how he think and who he is, so here. I love to writes stories and I think about a lot of possibles movies I would create or book I could publishes, yet I don't post it here because I feel it is too good to risk getting it stolen and have it finished my someone else. I have no finished products but I have one I been working on for a year now, at first it was supposed to be a movie but I decided it would be much easier if I would have success with my book and then I would have a easy time turning this book into a movie, considering it would be a success. Pretty much it takes place in future since I am a lot into sci-phy and suspense and the name of it is Warfield and that's all you'll get for now :P

No comments: